Monday, June 25, 2007

Eddie Corbano: 10 Rules To Make Long Distance Relationships Work: Part III

by Eddie Corbano. Eddie, thank you so much for your wonderful article.

6. Send A Written Letter Once In A While

7. Beware Of Jealousy

Jealousy is a very dangerous thing and can threaten every long distance relationship. Jealousy is commonly a lack of trust and understanding. It very often reveals insecurities and bad experiences in other relationships.

8. Avoid Dangerous “Situations”

Simply avoid temptations that could distract you from each other. Better safe than sorry!

9. Never Loose Faith

10. Always Stay Positive

Always assume that your partner loves you and cares about you. Never assume anything negative, whether you read something in his/her e-mails or you disliked how he/she made a weird comment on something. Don’t interpret too much in it.

Have faith, have trust and you both will succeed in the end.

Your friend,

Eddie Corbano

1 comment:

blogger said...

First of all thanks to Dr. Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr. Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call / WhatsApp ( +2348104102662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems with his spiritual powers.